[Digikam-users] Beta1 for Digikam 0.10.0 ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:05:45 GMT 2008

2008/2/17, Gandalf Lechner <gandalf.lechner at esi.ac.at>:

> Hello there,
>
> on the digikam website, I read that the release of the first beta for
> digikam
> 0.10.0 (kde4 version) is scheduled for today ...
> So I wanted to ask if someone knows if it will really be released today,
> and
> if yes, where to get it.

Well, 0.10 is not yet ready for beta1.

All Search tool are broken. The new search framework from Marcel is just
include to svn. The Search GUI is not yet update. Timeline is broken too.
Code must be adapted to work with new Search Framework...

I have planed too to include marble as GPS search tool : find image
accordingly with location over the globe !

kipi-plugins are not yet ported to KDE4 at all. I have ported all my tools :
JPEGLossLess, RawConverter, MetadataEdit, GPSSync, etc... All others are not
yet ported...

So, you must be patient (:=))))

Best

Gilles