[Digikam-users] Digikam IPTC

michael hughes leftbrainorama at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 18 12:25:16 GMT 2008

Dear Arnd,

I suppose you define "constructive" do you? What is "offensive" about
general statements? My remarks come from the position of being a
professional photographer, I would have thought such contributions would be
acceptable even though they are not couched in Digikam developers language.
Your reaction seems to me that of the jealous father who can bear no
criticisms of their child. And your bracketed threat I find absolutely
pathetic

Michael

visit my web site at www.hughes-photography.eu