[Digikam-users] Beta1 for Digikam 0.10.0 ?

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at esi.ac.at
Mon Feb 18 08:07:38 GMT 2008

Am Montag, 18. Februar 2008 08:33:17 schrieb Gerhard Kulzer:
> It is very possible to run them in ||, it is more a question to Kde3 and
> Kde4  || install (whic depends on your distro), if that works, just call
> digikam from their different runtime folders. The databases are not the
> same, the 2 versions cannot mix up things.

Ok, that's sounds good. I have both kde3 and kde4 running here without major
problems, so I think I might give the 0.10 a try. Any hints for the svn
checkout?

Best,
Gandalf

> Gerhard
>
> > Cheers,
> > Gandalf
> >
> > > So if you want to try (at your own risk, and not for production),
> > > you could install from svn.
> > >
> > > Best, Arnd

Gandalf Lechner
Erwin Schroedinger Institute for Mathematical Physics
Boltzmanngasse 9
A-1090 Vienna
Austria

phone: ++43-(0)1-4277 28268 (office)