[Digikam-users] Beta1 for Digikam 0.10.0 ?

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Sun Feb 17 22:21:34 GMT 2008

Hi Gandalf,

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008, Gandalf Lechner wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> on the digikam website, I read that the release of the first beta for digikam
> 0.10.0 (kde4 version) is scheduled for today ...
> So I wanted to ask if someone knows if it will really be released today, and
> if yes, where to get it.

0.10 is still alpha, and not yet considered to be ready
for a beta. So things are (for various reasons) a little
bit behind the release plan (which was done in December,
if I remember correctly).

So if you want to try (at your own risk, and not for production),
you could install from svn.

Best, Arnd