[Digikam-users] 2 Useraccounts with the same database

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:43:31 GMT 2008

digiKam for KDE4 will be a solution for this problem. Look this screenshot :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/digikamKDE4_15.png

You can separate now roots album path and database file path. Just set a
different place to host DB file for each account and all will be fine.

Warning, digiKam for KDE4 still unstable. Do not use in production...

Gilles Caulier