[Digikam-users] Aarons gwenview blog -> some nice improvements also for digikam?

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Sun Feb 10 01:24:57 GMT 2008

Hi,

after reading
http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2008/02/gwenview-falling-in-love-all-over-again.html
I start trying to test the KDE4 version of gwenview. The picture browser is
quite nice. Stuff like live-resizing of the preview picture looks really
good.
When using the pop-up iconbar, I think this would also a nice method for fast
selecting multiple files especially in single click mode setup - I mean
KDE-wide also for filebrowsers like dolphin.

So, its worth to look at gwenview when improving digikam :-)

Bye

  Thorsten