[Digikam-users] timeline view

glechner at esi.ac.at glechner at esi.ac.at
Thu Feb 7 22:11:45 GMT 2008

> There is a difference between selection and display.
> I find this counter-intuitive.

I completely agree - as I wrote earlier, I can't see why the timeline view
has been given this behaviour. Could someone please explain to me in which
situation I would like to "select", say, a year, without displaying the
corresponding images? The only information I get seems to be the number of
images in that year. Probably many users will think the timeline view is
broken when selecting a year/mont/week results in no images being shown.

Best regards,
Gandalf