[Digikam-users] [SPF:fail] Re: LightZone

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:01:58 GMT 2008

Hi,

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Gerhard, Fabien
>
> It will be time to update seriously drupal into www.digikam.org
> <http://www.digikam.org> to be able to use :
>
> - the drupal wiki module
> - the drupal captcha module (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha)
> - enable external comments on site.

Last time we updated drupal in version 4.7.* for security reasons with
Toma, it was not so easy because of the template (Toma had to do some
tricks to use it under this version).
To use version 5.7, we need to convert the XTemplate file to the
PHPTemplate :
http://drupal.org/node/22019

It shouldn't be so difficult, but I never tried and I don't have much
time to work on it.
Is there anybody in this room with some experience with Drupal ?

Once this is done, we have to talk with Toma so we can switch to drupal 5.7

--
Fabien