[Digikam-users] timeline view

Scott Chevalley avalon at osguru.org
Wed Feb 6 20:40:58 GMT 2008

I was able to get digikam 0.94 to compile and install, but when I look
at the timeline view it is not accurate.  If I'm not mistaken it is
saying I have 2G images for the back 3 years...

Also, if I enable the setting to show the number of images in a folder,
they all say 0.

I can browse through the filesystem and view images just fine.  If I go
to the date view it shows years, and clicking a year will show assorted
months below, but clicking on the month does not bring anything up.

I loaded up the digikam3.db file in sqlite3 and was able to do queries
on the Images table, such as

select count(*) from Images where datetime >= '2008-01-01'

and it would return a reasonable count (200 or so ).

I'm not sure if I did something wrong or what when I compiled it, but I
thought I'd let you guys know...

Thanks,
Scott