[Digikam-users] How to get 'single click' selection of an image?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Wed Feb 6 20:28:02 GMT 2008

I have this working in my main digikam installation but I can't find
what I set to do it.  I want it to work for a different user name on
the same system.

What I want is for a single click on a thumbnail image to expand it
for viewing.  I.e. I want the "Thumbnail Click Action" to happen with
a single click.

I presume this is Gnome/KDE setting somewhere rather than a digikam
setting but at the moment I can't find where to set it.

--
Chris Green