[Digikam-users] More than one physical Album root?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:51:52 GMT 2008

2008/2/5, glechner at esi.ac.at <glechner at esi.ac.at>:

> >> album

> By the way, is there already an alpha-version of digikam 0.1 available to
> play around with?

code is into "trunk" branch of KDE svn repository...

But code still in alpha stage. DO NOT USE YET IN PRODUCTION

Few part are not yet complete. for ex. all searches tools are broken and
crash digiKam.
Few others work fine as Editor or Light table.

Full KDE4 port status is here :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/KDE4PORT?revision=769004&view=markup

Others stuff, there is a KDE core developper (boiko :
http://www.rallyzeiros.com.br/wordpress/?page_id=4) who have help us to
polish the code to be compilable in native under MAcOSX. It's work but same
bugs than under Linux still here of course, and certainly new one.

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/digikamKDE4_under_MACOSX.png

In therory, digiKam is compilable under Window$, but i have not yet tried
here...

You can be sure than i will post a message in mailing list and in my blog
when first 0.10-beta1 will be out and ready for testing...

Best