[Digikam-users] More than one physical Album root?

Konstantin Kletschke lists at ku-gbr.de
Tue Feb 5 09:14:56 GMT 2008

Am 2008-02-04 10:53 +0100 schrieb Gilles Caulier:

> Unforget than digiKam 0.10 (KDE4) will support more than one root album path
> at the same time (local and remote)...
>
> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/digikamKDE4_15.png

Hey, this looks very promising. But if one root is not unlocked and
seems to be empty it should not touch its database. Or ... hmmm... May
be the database (if also "missing") is not used/touched anyway.

Cool! While this gets ready I will cope with current situation or may be
put these private images onto a completely different Computer (ssh -X).

Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF