[Digikam-users] LightZone

michael hughes leftbrainorama at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:58:12 GMT 2008

I believe LightZone can read DNGs. I wouldnt use LightZone to categorise
images any more than I would Lightroom. At the moment I use Imatch under
windows. I have an archivr approaching 250,000 images. Anyone got any ideas
how I could archive them under Linux?

regards

michael

I have already exchanged my camery and have a pile of raw files from my old

visit my web site at www.hughes-photography.eu