[Digikam-users] Raw Highlight reconstruct make for fuzzy dark images

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:44:39 GMT 2008

In digiKam RAW decoding setup panel, Use SHIFT+F1 to show tips about
settings. Look informations from Level value used with Rebuild Highlight
mode.

All RAW settings come from dcraw program used internally by digiKam. google
"dcraw" over the web to find more informations about algorithms used
inside...

Gilles Caulier