[Digikam-users] Somes questions on digikam 10.0 beta 7

frederic frederic.gedin at free.fr
Wed Dec 31 17:27:40 GMT 2008

Thank you for the answer.
So there is a bug regarding the generation of XMP files : if I activate any copy
of information in the tags, then the application crashes with the message :

digikam: symbol lookup error: digikam: undefined symbol:
_ZN11KExiv2Iface6KExiv216setWriteRawFilesEb

if I want to apply a new tag to a picture.

If I want to synchronize the whole collection I have the same error.

Is this related to the fact that I work mainly with raw files ?

In the contrib page you provided, it is recommended to provide a GDB backtrace.
The problem is that I work with a precompiled version as I have never been able
to compile digikam on my system.

Regards

Frederic