[Digikam-users] Color management with Nikon d40x

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sat Dec 13 18:22:56 GMT 2008

On Samstag, 13. Dezember 2008, junk at lexoncom.com wrote:
> If that is the case then, is it possible to configure Digikam to
> applt the same settings as Nikon Software?

I fear, it's not possible.  Even commercial applications like
Photoshop or Lightroom are not able to do so.  It is possible, that
Nikon does not give any information about how these settings are
stored in the raw file.

But maybe some of the raw-converter developers have more insight in
this topic.

    Heiner