[Digikam-users] Project Neon for Digikam?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Fri Dec 5 08:56:29 GMT 2008

Neon only provides packages for Kubuntu, this is not very usable. It will help
you, but not the rest of the user ;-)

SUSE build service will be a better system for this, it can provide packages
for every package manager out there (as far as I understood). Aaron seems to
be impressed by the build service, too.
I don't know how it works, but this may be a better approach.

Andi