[Digikam-users] Can't Create Album on WinXP

Gary Pajer gary.pajer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 14:10:40 GMT 2008

Wait ... I can't create a new album on my local HD (NTFS),  or a local
HD partition (FAT32).  There are about 20 albums already there.  I
don't remember how they got there.  If I remember correctly, I chose a
"root" directory for my photos, and digiKam automatically created
albums from the directories in there.  Does that sound right?

 I must be missing some important instruction.

-gary