[Digikam-users] Bug 156186: (album sorting) - can we put the fix/change into 0.9.5?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:19:50 GMT 2008

Hi Chris,

All patches are always welcome, especially to add new features.

Please fill a new report in KDE bugzilla and attach a patch against current
implementation from svn following this notice :

http://www.digikam.org/drupal/contrib

We will review your code later...

Note that if you can make a patch for KDE4 version too, it will nice.

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier