[Digikam-users] compile - libgl - libqt-mt

gui42 gui42 at free.fr
Sat Aug 23 13:27:37 BST 2008

Hi

I have 2 problems compiling digikam :
- first I get an error during make because it can't find libqt-mt.la in
/usr/lib/qt-3.3.8/lib. That's "normal" as qt is installed in
/usr/lib/qt-3.3.8b, but strange as qt was found in its installed directory.
- then I create the needed directory and make a link to go further (so I
get a little warning) and then libGL.la is not found. It looks like this
file is brought by nvidia drivers, which I don't have (Intel graphics).
What can I do ?

Thanks

Guillaume