[Digikam-users] raw converter

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Thu Aug 14 13:09:59 BST 2008

Hi there,

I just had a look at the new raw import tool in digikam 0.9.5-svn, and it
looks different from the screenshots on the digikam site.

Therefore two questions/remarks:

1) I can't find the raw converter in any menu, only the batch raw converter is
in the batch menu. Is it hidden somewhere? To start, I created a shortcut. (In
digikam 0.10-svn, the raw converter is in the tools menu)

2) Although my digikam shows it uses dcraw 8.87 (so I should be up to date),
the raw converter is still much different from the screenshots on the digikam
site: For example, I don't have the exposure and curve tabs, and only the old
preview (no fullsize scrolling around etc.)

Is there some code not put into svn yet or does this sound like a
misconfiguration on my side?

Best,
Gandalf