[Digikam-users] Unauthorized call of the API! error in geolocation

Arnout Boelens aboelens at engin.umass.edu
Mon Aug 4 18:16:52 BST 2008

Hello,
I saw a message posted on this before and back then it seemed to solve
itself:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/2008-July/006020.html

However, I get the same "Unauthorized call of the API!" error. I tried
several times during the last 2 day because I thought it might because
because of the in the thread mentioned 10.000 accesses per day limit, but no
luck. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution? Below is my
system information

KDE Version  0.9.4 (KDE 3.5.9, Debian Package 4:3.5.9.dfsg.1-6 (lenny/sid))
Operating System  Linux (i686) release 2.6.25-2-686
Compiler  Target: i486-linux-gnu
Thanks!
Arnout