[Digikam-users] Two search questions

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Fri Aug 1 16:57:08 BST 2008

Hi all,

I have to simple questions regarding search tools in digikam 0.10-svn:

1) Is the duplicates search implemented already? I clicked "find
duplicates" in the corresponding tool, using on a test set containing
identical images, but it returned nothing. (Fingerprints were updated
before.)

2) In current svn, I can't see the (highly anticipated ;-) ) map search
tool. I have a marble widget, with options to add or remove measure
points, but can't figure out how to use the search tool as shown in the
promotional video on the digikam website. Do I need a newer version of
marble (0.6 here), or is it just not in svn yet?

Best,
Gandalf