[Digikam-users] themes / designs and visibility on screen

Christoph Knauer christoph.knauer at web.de
Mon Apr 28 20:35:45 BST 2008

Am Freitag, 18. April 2008 17:09:24 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> Well, with 0.9.4, i have don't touch the color scheme as well. I have
> just apply the colors theme to the rest of GUI. What the difference
> with 0.9.3 for ex about tag selection ?

In 0.9.3 the Tag selection window was allways with white background, so it was
very easy to see, if a tag was eg patially selected, because in this case the
checkbox was filled out with light grey. So no selectzion = white box,
selected all = white box checked out.

The visibility of the menues was also better. I'm not shure about the colors,
but it was much better because of the inversion of the actual selected
menuepoint. Eg. in the desert sheme the menue cursor only is a very little
more lighten than the other points in the actual menue.

greetz, christoph
--
GPG-Fingerprint: 171A 6F66 52E5 A6CE D664 2427 832F E711 7442 8261