[Digikam-users] Exporting Tags

Viewman Viewman at safe-mail.net
Tue Apr 22 16:42:16 BST 2008

Hello,

I really like digikam as it enables me to properly organize my photos. Yet there
is one remaining problem I could not solve in my workflow yet. My images are
stored on an external RAID System. New images are stored on my notebook in a "to
be sorted" folder. Regretfully I did not find a way yet to export the tag list
stored on the RAID in the image database to the laptop so I can use the same
tags to tag the photos on the laptop without attaching the RAID unit (for
example during travels). Do you have a hint? Or a workaround?

Thank you,

viewman