[Digikam-users] very slow on mounts

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Mon Apr 14 12:59:33 BST 2008

Hi Michael,

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Michael Stoehrel wrote:

> Hi Arnd
>
> Thanks for the info, I should better read first before writing stupid
> mails...

No, your question was perfectly valid!
(And by pointing to the FAQ I just wanted to save myself
a bit of typing ;-)
Moreover, as for example I don't use digikam over a NFS/Samba share,
it was good to ask here, because other users,
like Andreas, could share their expertise.

So that's precisely how things should be  .... ;-)

Most important: Good that it works in the way you describe below!

Best, Arnd