[Digikam-users] kde4 svn compile problems

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 08:37:30 BST 2008

Gandalf,

Are you compiled and installed all KDE4 shared libs (libkdcraw,
libkipi, libkexiv2, etc...) from trunk/extragear/libs, which include
also all kipi-plugins ?

About libkdepimlibs and libmarblewidget, install the right
developement packages before. take a look in README file for details.

Best

Gilles Caulier