[Digikam-users] Suggestion for a Showfoto

Thomas Sperre thomas.sperre at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 14:00:36 BST 2008

I'd like to comment on large screens:
I use a 3200x1200 twin screen setup and what definetly works best with this is
menus/palettes that can be torn of and displaced around on the desktop,
outside the main application window - GIMP is an example here.

When working with twinview setups, having viewports that stretch across the
screen boundary is a hassle. When working with GIMP I put a maximised or near
maximised image on left side, and lay out all my tools (the ones I am using=)
on the right hand side.

--
Thomas Sperre
e-mail: thomas.sperre at yahoo.com