[Digikam-users] Repository digiKam 64bit

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Thu Apr 10 10:12:49 BST 2008

Hi Tilo,

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, Tilo wrote:

> Repost with new subject, sorry for that.
>
> Hi,
>
> is there any Kubuntu/ Ubuntu repository for 64bit versions of DigiKam >9.2?
> I have only DigiKam 9.2 with the Kubuntu gutsy standard repositories.
> Achim Bohnet has a repository but not 64bit.
> (http://www.digikam.org/?q=download/binary/)

I don't know of any. Also I don't know if Achim
has a 64 Bit machine around ...
Would you be able to compile from source?
I think that http://www.digikam.org/?q=download/svn
under "Install digiKam for KDE3 in your Home Directory"
are currently the most detailed instructions...

Another option is to compile the packages as provided by Achim
from source using the debian tools.

Achim: do you think that this would be doable?

Best, Arnd