[Digikam-users] New search in digikam 0.10

Philippe Arnone philippe at arnone.org
Wed Apr 9 20:22:50 BST 2008

Hi All,

I want to know is there is a documentation that explains the new search
capabilities (I think that this is linked with the new database model).

I just compiled the latest svn version, and I tried the new search, which is
very important for me. I was surprised that a lot of IPTC tag are not
searchable. Before adding more comments or wishes, I prefer to get and read
all related documentation if they exists.

By the way, I'm really happy with digikam and i only want to share my view
with you in order to make digikam better.

Philippe