[Digikam-users] Unsharp Mask in Digikam

TransFXB fx at fxbelloir.net
Wed Apr 2 09:02:34 BST 2008

Hello,

I am continuing my review of Digikam for my next article on [fr]
http://www.questionsphoto.com
Deeper I go, more I realize that Digikam is the most advanced picture
manager in Linux world, by far.

Beside my early comment on thumbnail display process (a bit long to
built...), I have a question regading Unsharp Mark function:

Lower limit of radius range setting is 1 pixel, which is a bit unusual.
1 pixel radius is convenient for pictures within 7 to 10Mpix and more but is
to high for lower resolution pictures, resulting in some oversharpening even
is "gain" is set to a low value.
One should be able to go down to 0.1 pixel radius instead of 1 as the lower
limit.

Is it possible, please, to start at 0.1 instead of 1?

Thanks in davance.