[Digikam-users] transparent text in pic

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Sun Sep 30 11:19:55 BST 2007

Hi,

sometimes I post some pic in a photographic forum. Actually I don't mark them
with a copyright normally (because it's too much work to do it with gimp).

If I mark them, I use gimp, a text, colored similar the pic, but visible and
50% transparent, without any background.

I try to mark here in digikam, but the only properties I found where
text-color, text-heigth, and box-transparencie, but no text-transparencie. Is
there a way to to it like descriped before?

Thanks (and sorry about my bad english)

Christoph
--
GPG-Fingerprint: 171A 6F66 52E5 A6CE D664 2427 832F E711 7442 8261