[Digikam-users] Can't compile SVN digikam: correct libkdcraw lib not found

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:15:57 BST 2007

Paul,

Current Exiv2 from svn trunk support XMP metadata now. Andreas and me we
working on...

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/digikam_for_KDE4_with_XMP_metadata_support.png

Compile it properly, you need to read and follow the README-XMP file before.

But if you don't care about XMP at this time (only digiKam for KDE4 support
XMP), just get the last stable Exiv2 0.15 bin and devel package to compile
all digiKam & co for KDE3.

Gilles