[Digikam-users] Can't compile SVN digikam: correct libkdcraw lib not found

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Thu Sep 27 23:36:02 BST 2007

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, Jakob [iso-8859-1] Østergaard wrote:

> On Thursday 27 September 2007 18:32:05 Arnd Baecker wrote:
> > hmm, no idea anymore.
> > Could you empty $DIGIKAMDEST completely
> > and try the scripts from the webpage?
> > (Also don't forget to install libjasper ...)
>
> Isn't this simply the old gconf problem? (look at the archives around the 5th
> of june).

So you mean this thread:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/2007-June/003659.html
?

Paul, do you have a system wide installed libkdcraw somewhere?
If so, could you remove that and try again?
((Gilles, If this is really the same one again, I very much
hope that with cmake and KDE4 this problem does not persist...;-))

Arnd