[Digikam-users] Fujifilm RAW format: Pallid colours after converting

Timo Steuerwald timo.steuerwald at gmx.de
Sat Oct 27 00:19:06 BST 2007

Hi all,

first of all: Nice application!
For me, it is one step further in replacing the whole windows os on my
computer. :-)

Now my question: The Fujifilm RAW files (*.RAF) will be displayed right,
but if I convert the files via the corresponding kipi plugin the
resulting image has not as much saturation as the source file.
Please take a look at the attached file. The left one is the thumbnail
of the raw file, the right one is the thumbnail of the jpeg file.
The converted file has really not the same colours, to be sure that this
is not a GUI bug I checked it also with other applications like GIMP.
How can I fix this?

Cheers
Timo