[Digikam-users] Showfoto and raw NEF files; Gamma and Linearity?

Ari El ari.reads at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:33:55 GMT 2007

Thanks for the hint on the workingspace... I'll definitely looks for another
one. I thought adobergb1998 was wide-gamut, but I turned out i was wrong.

On the other side, ufraw also uses lcms I believe, and  it loads the nikon
profiles with no problem. Actually digikam also loads and shows the details
of this profile. What I can't find is digikam's equivalent of the gamma and
linearity that ufraw takes as an input necessary to do the raw
conversion....

thanks!