[Digikam-users] GPS Logger

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 09:44:24 CEST 2007

Personally, i use a Tomtom one (Car GPS), where i have added a GPX logger
plugin. Work cery with GPSSync kipi-plugin.

Of course, the problem of TomTom one is the battery life. It's a GPS
dedicaced to be use in a car, not alone.

certainly a Sony device is better:

Note : in the future, when i will port code to KDE4, i will improve the
GPSSync kipi-plugin to be able to import KML trace from GoogleMap, like it
can do with GPX trace from GPS device.