[Digikam-users] New database schema

mick infobahnroadkill at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 18 01:16:38 BST 2007

Marcel,

The expanded database and search capabilities sound nice  but I will
dont think I will be a brave SVN user at this stage.

Now to slip in a comment on a possible enhancement.  You mentioned being
able to search on more and different fields.  At the moment you can
search the comments for a value (e.g. holiday or even a space character)
but you cannot search for an empty fields.

How about the ability to search for empty fields.  i.e. search the
comments field for any empty fields so you can find all photos you have
not commented yet.  (perhaps you can and I have just missed it)

Keep up the good work.

Mick.