[Digikam-users] IPTC Keywords import does not work for me

Piotr Tarnowski piotr_tarnowski at wp.pl
Tue Oct 9 22:47:34 BST 2007

Gilles,

I made following test (all with the same photo which was tagged by
DigiKam itself):

1) drug-and-drop from konqueror - FAILED! no tag goes to keywords
2) import - FAILED! no tag goes to keywords
3) copy (using konqueror) to album's directory when digikam is running -
FAILED! no tag goes to keywords
4) copy (using konqueror) to album's directory when digikam is _not_
running, then "scan for new photo" - SUCCESS! tags are converted to
keywords

Piotr

Dnia 7-10-2007 o godz. 22:56 Gilles Caulier napisał(a):
> Piotr,
>
> Send me your picture in private. I will take a look...
>
> Question : when you said IPTC, are you talking about IPTC/IIM or
IPTC/XMP ? Witch program have you used to enter iptc tags on your
picture ?