[Digikam-users] Batch Menu Empty...

James Strickland james.strickland at strickstuff.com
Tue Oct 9 11:09:23 BST 2007

Greetings all...

Here's what I'm trying to do.  I used to use digikam to rename and
resize entire directories of photos (via the batch menu).  Now, since I
have upgraded and now it doesn't work.  The menu is empty. I have
re-emerged digikam, plugins, etc... I can't get it to work at all.  Now.
I did get 0.9.2 installed, the plugins were blocking them, so I had to
un-emerge the plugins.  After 0.9.2 emerged, when I emerged the plugins,
it downgraded digikam back to 0.9.1?  Even before the downgrade, the
batch menu was empty.  So, now I'm at 0.9.1 with no batch menu.

Any help would be great please.

screenshots:  http://strickstuff.com/digikam.html

I'm running Sabayon Linux 3.4e x64 (Linux 2.6.22), 1 gig ram.

thanks,

--
James Strickland
www.StrickStuff.com