[Digikam-users] Error building from svn.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 07:59:35 BST 2007

There is no reason. All compile fine here.

When i said clean up, i want mean, to remove all source code in local, and
rec-checkout Exiv2 from scratch using svn trunk. Start :

make config; ./configure --prefix="your prefered path"; make

Note than new implementation include now Adobe Xmp sdk as well. no need to
import it like before. Also to compile fine Xmp-sdk, you need to install
libexpat developement package, else Xmp support will be disable...

For more informations, look README-SDK file

Gilles