[Digikam-users] Color Managed View - How?

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Tue Oct 2 15:24:56 BST 2007

Hi,

just a brief update (on this pretty old thread ;-) concerning
hardware support for colorvisions spyder:
  http://www.yan-ke.com/spyder/
"""
Protocol Decoded
September 28th, 2007

I have been busy for the past couple of months so I haven\u2019t been able
to work on this project. However, Graeme Gill sent me some code today that
properly communicates with the Spyder. Thanks Graeme! Attached is his code
which he wrote for Argyll, released under GNU GPL v3. Most of the heavy
work is done, and the next step is simply packaging it into a
\u201clibspyder\u201d. """

http://yan-ke.com/spyder/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/spyd2.zip

Best, Arnd