[Digikam-users] 0.9.3-beta2 debs for Ubuntu 7.10 / gutsy, anyone?

Ari El ari.reads at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 04:11:54 GMT 2007

I was wondering if anyone has posted debs for the latest beta: 0.9.3-beta2
and can post the link here

U/7.10 comes with digikam 0.9.2 which for some reason crashes when I exit;
it also can't figure out image dimensions/bit depth of UFRAW-generated png's
which makes me doubt if the filters I use are being applied properly;
anyways, hopefully this is no longer an issue in the latest beta.

TIA