[Digikam-users] Fujifilm RAW format: Pallid colours after converting

Timo Steuerwald timo.steuerwald at gmx.de
Sun Nov 11 22:09:29 GMT 2007

Hi Gerhard,

Gerhard Kulzer schrieb:
> Hope this helps a bit

Definitely, many thanks!
Nevertheless, new questions are coming up :-)
1. May be this is a little off-topic: Where can I get ICC profile files
for my camera? Only from the manufacturer?

2. Where can I get the information with which parameters the thumbnail
of the raw file has been generated?
- This looks as I wanted, even if it hasn't been generated using ICC
profiles. Also the raw file itself will be displayed right if I click on
the thumbnail, so here must be conversion in almost the same manner.

Cheers
Timo