[Digikam-users] Fujifilm RAW format: Pallid colours after converting

Timo Steuerwald timo.steuerwald at gmx.de
Sun Nov 11 14:01:16 GMT 2007

Hi all,

first of all: Nice application!

Now my question: The Fujifilm RAW files (*.RAF) will be displayed right
in the GUI,
but if I convert the files via the kipi plugin, the resulting image has
not as much saturation as the source file.
Please take a look at the this screenshot:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3830/digikambug2xa8.png
The left one is the thumbnail of the raw file, the right one is the
thumbnail of the converted jpeg file.
I use the default settings of the RAW export dialog, but also if I
modify some of the settings it doesn't change anything.
Currently I use Ubuntu 7.04, DigiKam 0.92 final from Achim Bohnets
repository (http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~ach/kubuntu/feisty).
I have also tried it in Ubuntu 7.10 with the DigiKam 0.9.2 packages of
the distribution itself, but also here appears the same problem.
How can I fix this?

Cheers
Timo