[Digikam-users] Color managent question/problem

FerBatista ferbatista at mail.telepac.pt
Thu May 31 18:29:31 BST 2007

I tried to compile digikam but it's a bit to much for my knowledge so far,
the first two steps (configure and make) went ok, but I got a few errors in
the next step. So I quit the job for now. Anyway I noticed that the monitor
profile extension was written in capital letter so I corrected that and
guess what... it works ok for the monitor profile now.

The only ones I can't make work now are Nikon's profiles under input. Nikon
CMYK works under proof, and Nikon adobe appears both on monitor and
workspace, but not on input. These are input profiles or at least they
should be, or am I wrong?

I can send the profiles but where do I send it to?

Thanks