[Digikam-users] Lighttable restricted to preview image size?

Martin Schmettow schmettow at web.de
Wed May 30 14:13:06 BST 2007

Hi,

just tested the new lighttable. Overall handling is great. But it seems,
that the images are restricted to a rather small preview size. That's
critical to me because I'd like to compare small details as well, e.g.
sharpness and degree of noise. If this was designed by purpose (in favor
of speed) I'd suggest to make this configurable. Maybe a switch like
that for color management?

CU
Martin.
--