[Digikam-users] Color managent question/problem

FerBatista ferbatista at mail.telepac.pt
Wed May 30 09:06:36 BST 2007

I've been trying to set digikam with the color profiles from my camera and
monitor but none of them appears in the color space list, they are in the
folder as I placed them there myself but just don't appear on the list. Also
a lot of the other profiles on the folder don't appear on the list, not that
I care about the other profiles, I'm just curious.

The cameras are a Nikon D70 and D50, and the monitor is a Sony SDM HX75.

I'd really apreciate any help on this.

--

Regards
Fernando