[Digikam-users] stupid user question...

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Thu May 17 13:03:01 BST 2007

Hi Arnd, Gilles...

After renaming my svn directories and letting run the compile scripts again,
it now seems to work, the new splash screen appears and the light table is
here :-)

I just wonder why it was necessary to remove all the source and binary stuff
and beginn from the beginning?

To update I always first run compile_exiv2.sh then compile_digikam.sh.
Is there something I should also do to be sure that after running those
scripts I have really the latest svn version?

Well, however, I'm gonna play around with it now, lots of things to discover,
I guess :-)

thanks for all your work!
kind regards

Daniel

> > digiKam 0.9.2-svn (KDE 3.5.6 "release 85.1" openSUSE)
> I get digiKam 0.9.2-beta1
me 2 now :-)

> > using Kipi library 0.1.5
> > .. KExiv2 library 0.1.2-svn
> 0.1.5
now 0.1.6

> > .. EXIV2 library 0.11.0

> 0.14.0
I still see 0.11.0
maybe something in my settings I should change? Or update?

> > .. KDcraw library 0.1.0-svn
now 0.1.1