[Digikam-users] Similar pictures set to test with Light Table...

Oliver oliver at doerr-privat.de
Wed May 9 20:47:45 BST 2007

Hi Gilles,

i could get you around 100 very similar pictures of me, if you are still
searching for similiar picture. They are made by a professional
photographer for a job application and this was the first time when i
saw a feature like the lighttable for searching the best out of them.

Tell me, if you are interessted and i will find a way, that you could
download them tmorrow or the day after.

Oliver